OEM Temperature Sensor Subassemblies
Learn more about our Base Metal Thermocouples
Custom temperature sensors for your products
We supply small or large quantities of Pt100 assemblies and other custom temperature sensors (Thermocouples & Thermistors) for inclusion in our customers manufactured products. We act as a contract manufacturer of temperature sensors for your own equipment (OEM integration).
We regularly manufacture large volumes of custom temperature sensors for a variety of products including:
- Drug temperature sensor equipment for a large anaesthesia machine manufacturer
- Print head temperature sensors for world-leading industrial inkjet print-head manufacturer
- Temperature sensors for a fleet of refrigerated vehicles
- HACCP temperature sensors for multiple chains of supermarkets and food retailers
Need some help?
Original Design of Bespoke Sensors
Not only can we manufacture from your drawings or samples but we have many years experience finding solutions to temperature sensing problems.
What we can do:
- Provide input on design for manufacturing
- Evaluate and explain the impact of design changes
- Explain the key manufacturing process of product performance parameters
- Contribute to trade-off analyses and problem solving
- Help you bring unit costs down
- Handle assembly of sensors from one-offs to millions of units
- Help you decide on the best technology to use whether it be resistance thermometers or thermocouples
Technical or Non-technical we can help
We can help if you have no experience of temperature sensors or if you already have knowledge or have existing products/processes.
Temperature Sensor Standards
We can make temperature sensors using:
- Pt100/Pt500/Pt1000 and other types of platinum resistance thermometer
- Integrated Circuit (IC) Temperature Sensor (You supply or designate sensor to use)
- Thermocouples – All types including base metal and rare metal
We have many years experience designing the best possible sensor for each application. Get in touch to see if we can help solve your temperature problems or improve on your existing solutions.