Peak Sensors Resources
Thermometry & Temperature Measurement
Temperature Sensor Design
- Thermocouple Design Guide – The ultimate temperature sensor design guide
- Protection Sheath and housing designs – Select the right sheath for your application
- Specification Sheets – Providing key information on metal sheaths, ceramic sheaths, connection heads and more. To support your temperature sensor design and build.
Temperature Sensor Reference
- RTD Calculator Temperature to Resistance – Convert resistance to temperature and temperature to resistance with common rtd types.
- Protection Sheath Material Datasheets – Materials specification for sheaths we supply.
- Thermocouple Colour Codes – Thermocouple Ranges, EMF & Tolerances. Colour codes in BS, IEC and ANSI.
- Ceramic Tolerances to DIN 40680 – Length and diameter tolerances of Aluminous Porcelain and Recryalised Alumina Ceramics.
- Thermocouple Tolerances – A quick reference for Thermocouple Tolerances and Application Limits.
- Resistance Thermometer Tolerances – A quick reference table of Tolerances for Thermometers on page 2
Temperature Sensor Glossary
The temperature sensor glossary is a collection of all the terms and definitions used in temperature sensor manufacture, temperature measurement and control.