8mm OD x 5mm ID – Recrystalised Alumina Tube – Closed One End
£31.84 – £64.28 Exc VAT
A pure and tough ceramic exhibiting hardness and vacuum tightness. Excellent in oxidising and reducing atmospheres. Fair thermal shock resistance. Often used in rare metal thermocouples.
- Equivalent to Alsint
- Basic Composition: Al2O3 99.7%
- Temperature Limits: 1750°C
- International Standards: DIN VDE 0335 C799
- Density: 3.9 g/cm³
- Melting Range: 2072°C
- Coefficient of Expansion: 8 x10-6 / ° C
- Thermal Conductivity: 26 W/m ° C
- Length and Diameter Tolerance: DIN 40680 Medium
Delivery time: 1 week, subject to stock availability.