Termocouple: What Is A Termocouple?

Termocouple is a very common miss spelling of “thermocouple” which is a type of temperature sensor.

Thermocouple head

If you want to order a temperature sensor or you are unsure exactly what you need, get in touch and we can help you.

    Your Basket
    Your basket is emptyReturn to Shop
        Scroll to Top