12mm OD x 8mm ID – Aluminous Porcelain Tube – Closed One End
£13.53 – £26.81 Exc VAT
Good thermal shock resistance. Mainly used with base metal thermocouples such as J, K, and N thermocouple types.
- Equivalent to Pythagoras
- Basic Composition: Al2O3 60%
- Temperature Limits: 1500°C
- International Standards: DIN VDE 0335 C610
- Density: 2.6 g/cm³
- Coefficient of Expansion: 6 x10-6 / °C
- Thermal Conductivity: 2 W/m °C
- Length and Diameter Tolerance: DIN 40680 Medium
Delivery time: 1 week, subject to stock availability.